Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Alex Lifeson left-handed!

psychoguitarist

Hi, Gibson Custom! I'm a big fan of Gibson Les paul, especially new Custom Alex Lifeson Sig model! But I'm a left-handed player... So. Is there any chances for me to order an Alex Lifeson signature Les Paul Axcess unsigned with all the features (floyd, piezo and coil-taps), but in left-handed version? Is it real and how much the axe will cost fot me? I can put any money for that, I need that one bad. Firstly, I want an Axcess Standard model so bad, but after that I saw this axe with all the features and with PIEZO! .... Man, this guitar became a dream for me :-) I am a guitar player in cover band and we do a lot of stuff, so I need a very versatile guitar with piezo and coil-taps and tremolo. And also I love a Gibson guitars so much :) But few months ago I waned to buy a Music Man John Petrucci BFR model because of it versatility that Gibson doesn't have at that time... But from the beginning I've felt that it'll be a wrong way..

And thanks God Gibson decided to build such wonderful Alex Lifeson model that have all features to all my needs! And, least but not last, in that way I wouldn't change myself :) So, I really rely on your's help to me in such non-standard situation :) Maybe you can build for me a Alex Lifeson in lefty without the Signature name attached? Please, guys, do this for me. Valentine.

• 8 months later...

Sorry, just found this post after so long time, but there seems to be another obstacle. As I do own a Gibson Alex Lifeson Les Paul Axcess, and was curious around the Worlds Left Handed Peoples Day on August, 13th, since I have a left-handed daughter, I also visited the Graph Tech website and found out that they don't offer a left-hand version of the Graph Tech Ghost LB63 FR style bridge. Sad but true...

Archived