Gibson Brands Forums

Are ya Chicken

ol fred

No, not at all!. I was just saying that Facebook posts linking to the tube can get your vids seen by god knows how many, and the tube does make some folks lots of $$$

Sorry if I sounded as if I was being critical, you're one of my heroes [thumbup]

didnt sound critical at all :)

it was the 'especially BBG ' part that confused me

i'll put some videos on, but i havent yet

I put a couple on...but they seem to be hidden in the bowels of the site somewhere...I probably did something wrong (i can see them if i log onto facebook on Fred's page , but if i dont log on i cant see em..don't know if others can see em or not ...

anyway good to see a few of the other old mugs on there.

I used a facebook account I had which i'd never used previously...except to see what my ex was up to...hahah..I beat the stalking charge!

That's strange. I can't see them anywhere, doesn't matter if I'm logged in as admin or using the wifes account on another comp.

A lot of folks like my wife find it difficult to navigate Group pages and can't see the posts which are automatically moved after a few minutes to the box on the right side Underneath "Friends"

which in very fine, dim print Says "recent posts by others" If you click see all in that box it will show every post that has been made by anyone but me. When I see those posts I automatically repost them, that's when we get the page width posts.

Bad part ! I haven't seen your posts anywhere, but then again I only spent a moment there this AM updating info on the Poker vid.

Krasi's got posted to the Nichloson Music page somehow??? I only found them because we seem to be attached at the hip right now.

Next time ya visit say hi and introduce yourself . Lots more folks than we forumites...Just so y'all are clear on this. Never Sweat Ranch is "OUR" fb page, not mine, oh and by the way that includes everyone from Jeremy to Henry, Just another place for us wild and crazy guys to indulge ourselves in what seems to be a passion to all of us.

Making MUsic!

Fred I think i posted with the wrong privacy setting being a Facebook Numpty (had friends privacy setting should have been public?)...maybe I've fixed it.Should have 3 vids there under recent posts.

cheers

Don't think that you have to set your posts on your page to public, but all posts at NSR are. Hope that helps.. If not send me an email

Archived