Gibson Brands Forums

slash gold top

gbrewer13

hey guys,been playing over 16 years..average playing at best..ive always loved les pauls,owned 3 gibsons and 4 epi's,i know what alot of you might say but i favor the epi LP's..just the way it is..anyway i recently grabbed up a epi lp gold top slash model,got a deal so i didnt even blink when it came with no C.O.A..did come with case and picks..its way to nice to be a copy my my question is about the years they made these and my serial #..i can be more specific once this thread gets going..thanks..

thanks,yeah i think epi had a couple slash limited models that year,i emailed gibson about my serial # question waiting to hear back,i pulled it apart has the long neck tenon,duncan pups,and the mint green tulip tuners,if it is fake they did a bang up job..thanks again!

thanks guys,i emailed some pics to gibson/epi they just responded saying the photos i sent are of a real epi slash gold top with a genuine serial #,made in dec,07..thanks for your help,ill post some pics when i figure out how too..

ha!,very true..the seller never mentioned the coa, but when i asked she had a reasonable excuse so i kind of believed her,she also promised to send it along if it turned up,she sent me the picks after the fact too so im pretty happy with the whole deal...glad i found this forum while looking for answers

Archived