Gibson Brands Forums

Has anybody seen my ol' friend Cruiznolfart?

Californiaman

No snow where I am on the "floor" as opposed to up the hill, but 30-50+ mph winds. S'posed to be 60 mph winds on the morrow. We'll see. It's a bit chilly with the wind and 35F. Likely to break freezing.

m

nO.....no ?......No....but I been testing some other medicinal products and am awaiting his submission........that aie't how you spell submission is it ? Yes ...but ...aie't....

is not a word...say what now ??

It's been a while.

Kind of miss him around these parts.

I know harvest season has come and gone.

I thought we'd have seen him around by now.

I just finished harvest late yesterday. Started on the 30th of Sep. I'm bushed...LOLOL!! Today's my first day off in several weeks. Wonder if I should spend it with a buncha frustrated fret-freaks...or just crawl back in bed for some spoonin'... [woot]

I just finished harvest late yesterday. Started on the 30th of Sep. I'm bushed...LOLOL!! Today's my first day off in several weeks. Wonder if I should spend it with a buncha frustrated fret-freaks...or just crawl back in bed for some spoonin'... [woot]

Good to see you on here olfart. [flapper]

While I enjoy your comments on here I'd choose spooning if it were me.

Take care.

Cruuuuuuuuuuuz!!!!! Welcome back "bud"!

LOL! Thanks, Shred.

Hey. How's it goung? Good to see your smiling face around here again.

How the hell do I know how it's going? You know what's been in my face for the last month? [blink]

Good to see you on here olfart. [flapper]

Thanks, Bow, it's good to be somewhere.

While I enjoy your comments on here I'd choose spooning if it were me.

Take care.

Well, it ain't you, ya freak. I was talkin' about my Missus! [lol]

Dennis...

Get back in bed, if you ain't there already.

BTW, snowed last night here. Winds around 40-50 mph; icy roads.

m

Done been and back up again already, Milo, good to see you. You got our yesterday's weather, sounds like. Local mountains above 4000 feet are covered already and your creek is running full blast. Wood crib's full; oil tank's full...we're good and hope you're the same.

Hopefully your harvest was as bountiful and as beautiful as mine.

Good to see you Dennis.

[thumbup]

Hiya, Todd. Had some different issues this year and didn't get the heavy averages I'd hoped for. Shorter season due to weather, along with white-powdery and grey mold battles. But brought in a nice looking variety of genetics that have their own special characteristics, making each uniquely enjoyable as well as capable of miraculous cures for just about anything that ails ya. [wink]

Yeah, that weather is usually W to E. The Hills south of here have more observable snow. Boss lady said her 4wd got sideways a cupla times coming to work on the highway. That kinda caught me by surprise - and apparently some other folks too since there were some wrecks.

They say it's s'posed to be nicer this weekend for Halloween.

Oil and wood and way "out back" sounds good. Sometimes it seems like even population 5,000 is a pretty big city. <grin>

m

Only if I'm elected. :-"

How is Oregon law on home grown medicinals?

Proposition 19 on the California ballot would legalize it and clarify some of the issues surrounding certain legal matters.

Some have lost their jobs for testing positive for Marijuana. Other's have had their employers rewrite the company handbook.

It will be interesting to see what happens.

My guess.

It'll pass and create a bigger mess.

Strictly from a legal perspective, I don't think Cali law will do much to protect folks as long as a given product is against federal law.

We're in an interesting period given that there are a number of state laws that are under examination for being both stronger or nullifying some federal statute.

My personal guess is that there will be a problem along these lines until federal law changes. I say that not as a partisan of either side, but rather as a general "I watch legal stuff a lot" analysis.

For example, I can imagine Walmart in a "it's legal with a Rx" state firing "Employee A" for a positive test on mary jane, being sued under some state statute, then appealing and countersuing under federal statute - perhaps even requesting a federal mandamus to require the arrest under federal law of someone who has admitted in court to breaking federal law.

I'd say also that even if the feds tomorrow removed any criminal sanctions to marijuana, that FDA or BATF would jump in and set "standards" and "testing requirements" as to THC content of a given product and also to set THC maximums for legal driving. Etc., etc., etc. Government seems to love doing that sort of thing regardless of the subject.

I've tried to remind some acquaintances around here not to put too much reliance on our own state "med maryjane" referendum even if it passes for the reasons above.

m

Yeah...

It's usually a lot less uncomfortable here than in Grand Forks or Minot or whatever in ND. It seems as if the Bighorns and Bear Lodge as well as Black Hills protect us far better than the relatively flat eastern Montana protects ND.

m

Archived