Gibson Brands Forums

new slash custom vos replica guitar

munk86

I was looking at this new guitar and I'm thinking there must be two versions of it. There are two pictures of him holding the guitar. In one the guitar looks brand new and in the other it looks how it's supposed to. If that's the case then I would buy the newer looking one.

any thoughts on this?

here are the links

http://img104.imagevenue.com/view.php?image=00280_Slash-Custom2-850-75_123_1103lo.jpg

http://img135.imagevenue.com/view.php?image=00282_Slash-Custom-VOS-850-75_123_676lo.jpg

no they are not guitar pictures... but man' date=' you gotta admit... carmen electra holding a severed leg rivals a picture of slah holding a les paul...[/quote']

I must highly disagree! I'd MUCH rather see Slash holding a guitar than Carmen and her worn out body/face.

I must highly disagree! I'd MUCH rather see Slash holding a guitar than Carmen and her worn out body/face.

...hey man, just saw the pictures... i gotta admit... slash/les paul wins... but the severed leg looked really nice... (if you like that tipe of movie/thing) and yes, carmen electra is somehow useless now... but 10 years ago... totally different story (hey we are talking VOS slash reissue guitars here, so we could talk VOS overused "models and actresses" also)

Ok, heres the deal, i noticed that yesterday and I think people are getting the models confused. There is going to be 8 new models and that is old news, but the 8 are made so everyone can afford one. The cheapest is going to be the epiphone and the most expensive are the aged and hand signed ones. The one that looks new is the Slash VOS Les Paul which has no wear on it. The other is the aged replica...probably a little more expensive. Well thats just what i think I know so help me out if I am wrong.

Archived