Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Bell Knobs SKU PRHK-030

atj13

I recently bought some Bell Knobs in Gold (allparts) and they sit too high on the shafts, have had the pots lowered but they are still a bit proud. Looking at the product above in the Gibson Store, Can anyone tell me if the underside is recessed like the original black knobs that came on the Guitar ? Serial # 126900592

Thanks in advance,

If you're talking about these gold top hat knobs:

8815108159_2095f85bfc.jpg

Then, yes. I bought these from the Gibson store but I do not see the sku on them. These are definitely recessed underneath.

Hi there, yes they are the ones, thanks for this I will go ahead and order some.

Hi there, yes they are the ones, thanks for this I will go ahead and order some.

These are great. I put them on and they go down so low you almost can't see the nut underneath. I used them to replace the big square looking knob that came on the guitar.

8655799493_54f94e92b0.jpg

These are great. I put them on and they go down so low you almost can't see the nut underneath. I used them to replace the big square looking knob that came on the guitar.

8655799493_54f94e92b0.jpg

The only problem is that the shipping is $28 making the whole purchase close to NZ$53 which kind of a lot for 4 knobs. Also since I am only needing two it makes for a rather expensive exercise, will try a local guy who carries Allparts products. He has two different stock codes for gold bell knobs, hopefully one of them is recessed underneath. Much cheaper option, your Les Paul looks great by the way.

1369543668[/url]' post='1379555']

The only problem is that the shipping is $28 making the whole purchase close to NZ$53 which kind of a lot for 4 knobs. Also since I am only needing two it makes for a rather expensive exercise, will try a local guy who carries Allparts products. He has two different stock codes for gold bell knobs, hopefully one of them is recessed underneath. Much cheaper option, your Les Paul looks great by the way.

That's a new Les Paul Traditional. It's pretty nice. Good luck with your knobs.

Archived