Gibson Brands Forums

Need a new bridge for SG

Noooooch

The notches do not necessarily need to be exactly in the middle of the saddles. The strings need to be aligned over the bridge in accordance with the neck.

Therefore it can be a disadvantage to buy a pre-notched saddled bridge.

The bridges that we sell can be found here; there is the old style ABR- bridge, but also the modern Nashville bridge, it depends on which one you had originally installed, as they are not interchangeable:

http://www.gibson.com/en-us/Divisions/Gibson%20Gear/Accessories/Replacement%20Parts/Bridges%20_amp%3B%20Tailpieces/

The bridges that we sell can be found here; there is the old style ABR- bridge, but also the modern Nashville bridge, it depends on which one you had originally installed, as they are not interchangeable:

Thank you for your help!

How can I find out which bridge was originally installed on my Gibson Standard SG? I still have the bridge but the saddles are corroded to hell.

The bridge for my almost 10 year old SG is has heavily corroded and I need a new one. I am having trouble finding one with pre-notched saddles and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Has anyone bought these before?

What are the exact specs for a bridge for a Gibson SG Standard?

It would be best if you post pics of your guitar. Best will be close-ups of the bridge bushings or posts.

Archived