Gibson Brands Forums

My Lovely ES335

Voodoo Monkey

I got this new about a year ago and I'm still in love with this guitar. I always wanted one and finally got and have had it a year now and just love it. Thought I would post a little video of my baby. [woot]

Guitar going into an Xotic BB Preamp into a Strymon Brigadier delay then into a 65 Fender Deluxe Reverb RI.

Great guitar and nice playing! Mine is so new I haven't had time to really dig into it, I know crazy isn't it? [crying] When LIFE gets in the way of guitar playing, something's got to change! That BB sounds great with your guitar. I've been tossing around getting one of those or an RC boost. I think with humbuckers he BB sounds better. :rolleyes:

Great guitar and nice playing! Mine is so new I haven't had time to really dig into it, I know crazy isn't it? [crying] When LIFE gets in the way of guitar playing, something's got to change! That BB sounds great with your guitar. I've been tossing around getting one of those or an RC boost. I think with humbuckers he BB sounds better. :rolleyes:

Thanks SJ. I had the RC and it's great but it's a clean boost and I'm running through a Deluxe Reverb so I need a little grit in there so I use the BB or the AC Booster. I also sometimes have an EP Booster like in this video.

Archived