Gibson Brands Forums

milk carton kids inspiring

blindboygrunt

For some reason, these guys have turned up in a lot of places in the last couple of days. Heard them on "A Prairie Home Companion" while driving around this afternoon.

Have to admit they remind me a bit of a country-fried Simon and Garfunkel, but that ain't necessarily a bad thing.

For some reason, these guys have turned up in a lot of places in the last couple of days. Heard them on "A Prairie Home Companion" while driving around this afternoon.

Have to admit they remind me a bit of a country-fried Simon and Garfunkel, but that ain't necessarily a bad thing.

Theres definate similarities Nick .and while I wouldn't be the world's biggest simon n Garfunkel fan , I could listen to these two all day. And like I said , the accompanying guitar is pure brilliance. David Rawlings eat yer heart out.

Theres definate similarities Nick .and while I wouldn't be the world's biggest simon n Garfunkel fan , I could listen to these two all day. And like I said , the accompanying guitar is pure brilliance. David Rawlings eat yer heart out.

I get a kick outta' the young guy tying a scarf on the neck to keep the "rattlin'" noise from getting too loud!

Archived