Gibson Brands Forums

Desert Burst and Iced Tea Burst?????

Arc Anjil

The Epi web site is still showing the Desert Burst and Iced Tea Burst, but I can't find anyone who still lists them. GC, MF, Sam Ash, Sweetwater - none of them list the DB or ITB.

I played a DB two weeks ago at the local GC, but it's gone now. Does anyone know if the DB and/or the ITB are being moved to the "Out of Production" section at Epiphone?

Well, if they are only at select retailers, who better than Epiphone to tell us who those dealers are?

The ES-335 Pro supposedly was released in Desert Burst, but no one on line carries it.

One of the few practices that Epiphone does that drives me crazy.[cursing]

If they promote it, they should also be able to tell us where to buy it.msp_thumbup.gif

Rant over. msp_sleep.gif

I work at Sam Ash in Huntington NY. We still have I believe one if not two ITBs in stock. I will be at work next on Monday if you want me to check and get back to you!

The Epi web site is still showing the Desert Burst and Iced Tea Burst, but I can't find anyone who still lists them. GC, MF, Sam Ash, Sweetwater - none of them list the DB or ITB.

I played a DB two weeks ago at the local GC, but it's gone now. Does anyone know if the DB and/or the ITB are being moved to the "Out of Production" section at Epiphone?

Archived