Gibson Brands Forums

Firebird V 2010 model

Simian

My wife is the best. She got me a firebird V for Christmas! It is the ebony model. The guitar came in the other day and it is just great! She got it from Zzounds they were having special pricing and such, so had to get it now.

I used to have some great guitars. Throughput the past five years though, I had to sell them. I went through divorce and job loss. My current wife and I married three years ago coming up. We went through tough times with money, and we are still there. She is in nursing school. The guitars I had became money for food and housing, over the last year, as things have gotten a bit better, she felt I deserved to have some things back. Last Christmas I got a midtown custom, this year the firebird. I love my wife!

I used to have some great guitars. Throughput the past five years though, I had to sell them. I went through divorce and job loss. My current wife and I married three years ago coming up. We went through tough times with money, and we are still there.

been there... saw some good axes go. its easier to let em when you're hungry, when the rent is due.

but glad to hear you got a firebird. i saw the sale too and was tempted!!! Good on you!!!!

Archived