Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone Sheraton 50th Anniversary Edition

fluff123

Hi guys, I've been looking for an Epiphone Sheraton a while but set my heart on the 50th anniversary edition with the frequensator tailpiece. Does anyone know where there is one for sale? I hope someone can help me out or send me in the right direction.

Cheers boys & girls.

depends much on your location.....in the US I THINK Sweetwater is fixing to get in a few more....

also Guitar Center "Used" category page

e-bay and Craigslist are also possibilities

best of luck ! it's a lot of guitar for the $

I absolutely LOVE mine.....it's Cherry/Frequensator

I think I got one of only two left in the UK. The sticker inside says ' 867 if 1,962'. Epiphone still list the models but if they are honouring the 1,962 limited edition then you may have to search the second hand market, that's if anyone wants to part with theirs!

Here's a couple of videos I just made of mine which might be of interest:

Unboxing

Sounds

Cheers guys. I'm in the UK, I know there are very few around, I've been searching for a while, not bothered what colour if I'm honest but would really like the frequensator tailpiece version. I'll keep my eyes open. I've actually 'found' one in Germany but heard bad reviews about the seller so a bit reluctant. Not sure what to do if I'm honest.

When I bought mine a couple of weeks ago from Dawsons they had two left but I see they're now gone according to their web site. Thomann had one and that's also gone. Odd that Dawsons, Andertons and others are listing them as available to order when I would have thought the 1,962 limit would have been already reached. Maybe call them and check that they are indeed expecting some? Good luck with your search! [crying]

Archived