Gibson Brands Forums

Chicago Vintage Show

Mark

Alsip? That is a hike and not the nicest of places to visit. Monday is the 25th (Foo Fighters). Is it the 24th? Might be worth the hike' date=' is there a website with details? There's a guitar show in May at the DuPage Expo. http://www.texasguitarshows.com/

They look like good shows. GO WHITE SOX!!!!![/quote']

Have you been to the Dupage County show in the past? I used to live in Glen Ellyn so I'm familar w/the area.

I have to plan a trip back to Chicago (it's to damn cold now) and if its a decent show I'll wait until May.

Do they ever have any left hand guitars at the show?

Thanks,

Mike

Oh Yeah: GO CUBS!!! #-o

Anyone going? Its at the DoubleTree in Alsip Sunday Feb 25

Kinda of a hike for me but I will try to make it.

I wish I could go, Mark, but the weekend is bursting with activities already. However, I already have blocked out the weekend in May for the show at the DuPage Expo Center. I've never been there, but from the info and photos on the organizer's website, it looks great. I missed it last year and so made a promise to get there this year. Maybe by then, I'll have enough money to think about a more serious purchase anyway.

Ignatius

Epinder- Yes I was at the Dupage show last year, Good show, real close to me. I brought my daughter and about 5 of her friends.

Sycephant- Where was the Elgin show held? I was also at the Marriot hotel in Sept. Next to Cabalos.

Ignatius- Fine, I will go by myself and play 335 6 7 8 9's and whatever else they have---- ALONE!

Mark

See them lose!?!? HAHA!! Head to the south side and see the Sox lose with better food....ok I need to stop before this gets ugly.

Mark- I forget where in Elgin that show was....it was a long time ago that I went but I remember seeing stuff for it up until a few year ago....?????

I need to start saving for may. I wonder what someone will trade me for Epiphone pups or Squier tuners. I have a an old wiring harness from an Epiphone G-310 SG, do I hear 50 CENTS?!?!?! ANYONE? ANYONE!?!?

Archived