Gibson Brands Forums

Paul McCartney's band - ES-355 with P-90s???

dougg330

Hey, all - I assume everyone watched the Beatles special on Sunday night. On my 19" screen TV (smallest in America, probably) it looked like one of Sir Paul's guitarists, Rusty Anderson, was rocking a red ES-355 with black dogear P-90's in addition to his signature blonde ES-335. Or were my eyes deceiving me?

Anyone have anything to share about it?

Dang. With a decent TV I could have seen that the pickups were humbuckers with the covers off.

Danny W., that guitar of yours made my heart skip a beat. Wow - it's gorgeous. I am really enjoying my Epi Riviera P-93 with 3 P-90s, so I can only imagine how much you must dig your beauty.

Thanks for sharing.

Danny W., that guitar of yours made my heart skip a beat. Wow - it's gorgeous. I am really enjoying my Epi Riviera P-93 with 3 P-90s, so I can only imagine how much you must dig your beauty.

Thanks for sharing.

If you really like it, you can buy it here:

My link

Note that I have nothing to do with this sale--a dozen years ago I made a wholesale switch to smaller & lighter guitars and the ES-357 was one of the heaviest. It was an interesting guitar, but very representative of when it was manufactured.

Danny W.

Archived