Gibson Brands Forums

Les Paul 60's Tribute 2011 model

dzia

There seems to be a positive spin on theses LP 60's tribute from 2011. What is a good used price for a good condition one? Anyone have an idea ?

Might be in market but there are so many versions of LP's.

just the guitar went new for around $900-1000? With case add $100? As for a good used price with case ...seen them go on eBay for $700-800. Got mine with case last year and extra set of P-90's (arrived with great noiseless P-90xs by Kinman), mint for $875 with shipping.

A gold top 2011 60's tribute showed up at one of my local Guitar Centers in November. No bag but in really nice shape. They had it priced at $549.00. It was a no-brainer as I had been looking for one and was expecting to pay at least $700.

I find Guitar Center to be a great place to buy great used equipment at great prices. I search their website for used gear regularly and use it to get an idea of what a used item should be priced at all the time.

Here's my newest baby [biggrin]

201160sTribute_zpsb0b75b56.jpg

A gold top 2011 60's tribute showed up at one of my local Guitar Centers in November. No bag but in really nice shape. They had it priced at $549.00. It was a no-brainer as I had been looking for one and was expecting to pay at least $700.

I find Guitar Center to be a great place to buy great used equipment at great prices. I search their website for used gear regularly and use it to get an idea of what a used item should be priced at all the time.

Here's my newest baby [biggrin]

201160sTribute_zpsb0b75b56.jpg

...that's a serious score. beautiful. I actually wanted a goldtop...settled for the honeyburst. Lefties can't be choosies....

Archived