Gibson Brands Forums

Jimmy Page Pickguard

Hey guys, I just wanted to share a few pictures of the replica signature jimmy page les paul pick guard. It didn't quite fit so unfortunately I had to sand a bit around the rings and well, I didn't do that great of a job but in all honesty it doesn't bother me.

14112754063_9fdd1e6d5b.jpg

DSCF2587 by johnjel80, on Flickr

14089457151_00635dc79c.jpg

DSCF2583 by johnjel80, on Flickr

13906054497_6dfe4f20ae.jpg

DSCF2579 by johnjel80, on Flickr

14093124364_63c5c4b6bd.jpg

DSCF2578 by johnjel80, on Flickr

Did Jimmy Page play and sign that Epiphone LP ? Looks good to memsp_smile.gifmsp_cool.gif

To be honest I'm not sure where the seller got it from. It looks very, very similar to the ones I have seen on the Gibson Les Paul's (Jimmy Page 1996 tribute)but I'm not sure. The signature is engraved in the guard. Looks pretty sweet to me also. I did fix it up a bit yesterday, I sanded a little more and it looks a lot better now.

To be honest I'm not sure where the seller got it from. It looks very, very similar to the ones I have seen on the Gibson Les Paul's (Jimmy Page 1996 tribute)but I'm not sure. The signature is engraved in the guard. Looks pretty sweet to me also. I did fix it up a bit yesterday, I sanded a little more and it looks a lot better now.

eusa_dance.gifsmile.gifcool.gif

I want a pick guard like that...where to get (cheap replica). I'd stick it on my LP pro+ (vintage cherryburst)....My kids would think I had Jimmy's own guitar...lolmsp_blink.gifmsp_laugh.gifmsp_lol.gif

I want a pick guard like that...where to get (cheap replica). I'd stick it on my LP pro+ (vintage cherryburst)....My kids would think I had Jimmy's own guitar...lolmsp_blink.gifmsp_laugh.gifmsp_lol.gif

I got lucky and found it on ebay. Wasn't expensive at all.

Archived