Gibson Brands Forums

Got the Epiphone case for the EL-00, nice case has faux brown leather binding

crust

the case is a little thick for the electric, but it still fits OK, not much "slop". Now I can put the electric in this acoustic case, just in case it needs a case. msp_smile.gifmsp_sleep.gif

msp_smile.gifI may put a small cloth cleaning towel or something similar in there to take up a little space, there's also room for a few music books or other items one might put in the "pockets" of a gig bag (this thing has the usual "compartment" near the neck support area of the case, but no pockets) lol. The associated lock key was in a little plastic baggie, in the compartment.

GEDC0286_zps8b2df3c0.jpg

Looks like it has plenty of padding around the outside. Now pull the stickers off and play that thang!

I broke a string playing it, need a new string...and a ride to the store, later. So there it sits, looking pretty in the new casedry.gifsad.gif. msp_biggrin.gif

I always leave the stickers on, until they fall off. That's just me, as the stickers don't bother memsp_bored.gif, fun to watch them slowly deteriorate...lol.. like memsp_bored.gifmsp_blink.gif...lolx2

Archived