Gibson Brands Forums

2013 Epi Les Paul Special II Ltd

ourtang89

I have a 2013 Epi Les Paul Special II Ltd. in vintage sunburst just a few weeks old. Been played a couple of times, no scratches at all, comes with original box it was shipped in, amp, electronic tooner, gig bag, strap and picks. Looking to trade for a nicely used Epi Dot in any color with no mods. Text 336-452-7698 for pics. Love the guitar but looking for a more blusey sound and love the looks of the Dot. Anyone hopefully interested in trading text me for more info, THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I have a 2013 Epi Les Paul Special II Ltd. in vintage sunburst just a few weeks old. Been played a couple of times, no scratches at all, comes with original box it was shipped in, amp, electronic tooner, gig bag, strap and picks. Looking to trade for a nicely used Epi Dot in any color with no mods. Text 336-452-7698 for pics. Love the guitar but looking for a more blusey sound and love the looks of the Dot. Anyone hopefully interested in trading text me for more info, THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you get your Dot.

The Dot is a much better guitar than the LP Special II. And it costs more than twice as much as the Lp.

So I think you are going to have a very hard time finding anyone who would want to trade.

I know you are throwing in the amp, tuner, etc., but I'm not sure that makes the deal much sweeter.

Just my thoughts. Good luck! :)

What has that got to do with anything?

If your not interested in a trade then why bother with my interest. My stuff retail was around 300.00 and alot of used hollow body guitars sell for around 300.00. A new trade versus a used guitar to me is pretty straight up. If you do not think so then keep your opinion to yourself please. I guess in another words if anyone knows someone looking for a new Epi LP Special II Ltd. package and has a used hollow body let me know. If anyone is offended, SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived