Gibson Brands Forums

PSA: Limited Edition Les Paul Traditional PRO $349 @ GC

Flyer91

I mentioned this in another thread, but thought I'd go ahead and PSA it as a new thread too.

In case you missed it, Guitar Center is running a sale on the Epiphone Limited Edition Les Paul Traditional PRO in any color, for $349 through tomorrow (Jan-4).

These have Zebra pups with Classic Pro Buckers in the neck, and ProBucker IIIs in the bridge, with coil tapping ... or splitting (depending upon what coil 'advertising verbiage' altar you worship at). ;)

In any case .... you can see the the deal here "GC's Big LP Deal!!"

They are evidently a "limited" run of the Traditional Pro for GC, and look to have a gloss top, with a satin finish on the sides, back and neck.

See:

I ordered one in Gold Top ... but the Desert Burst is looking pretty good too. [thumbup]

When it arrives I'll have a lot of picture posting to catch up on.

Over the past month or so I've ordered, received, and still have coming in a total of 8 new Epis.

I'd have posted pics already .... but the season grabbed me and tangled me up like it was a starved, rabid octopus ... slowly squeezing the life out of a big fat lobster!!

Unfortunately in that scenario ... I was the "big fat lobster"!! :(

Happy New Year everybody!! [smile]

Good luck with all those guitars! More pictures are mandatory!

By the way, if you are trying to catch up with crust you have got a long way to go man!

[thumbup]

From what I've read .... nobody catches up with Crust that isn't named Les or Leo. ;)

I mentioned this in another thread, but thought I'd go ahead and PSA it as a new thread too.

In case you missed it, Guitar Center is running a sale on the Epiphone Limited Edition Les Paul Traditional PRO in any color, for $349 through tomorrow (Jan-4).

These have Zebra pups with Classic Pro Buckers in the neck, and ProBucker IIIs in the bridge, with coil tapping ... or splitting (depending upon what coil 'advertising verbiage' altar you worship at). ;)

In any case .... you can see the the deal here "GC's Big LP Deal!!"

They are evidently a "limited" run of the Traditional Pro for GC, and look to have a gloss top, with a satin finish on the sides, back and neck.

See:

I ordered one in Gold Top ... but the Desert Burst is looking pretty good too. [thumbup]

When it arrives I'll have a lot of picture posting to catch up on.

Over the past month or so I've ordered, received, and still have coming in a total of 8 new Epis.

I'd have posted pics already .... but the season grabbed me and tangled me up like it was a starved, rabid octopus ... slowly squeezing the life out of a big fat lobster!!

Unfortunately in that scenario ... I was the "big fat lobster"!! :(

Happy New Year everybody!! [smile]

Thanks and Happy New Year to you to. Yes they are like a drug . The more you have the more you want I bought 15 of them this last year.

Archived