Gibson Brands Forums

Reccommendations for Pedal

Silvercrow

Yeah, Thanks! Just had an impulse to look and there it was. Supposed to be in excellent condition; the seller seems like a very decent guy, communicative and has several pedals, all higher end, for sale. And honestly, if I don't like it I believe I'd have little problem getting my money back out. On the net, the Micro was running a close second to the Fulltone or me...so we'll see!

Hey-if you ever get a chance to post your music (you with a digital recorder and all.. [biggrin] ) I'll bet a bunch of us would like to hear!

Everybody: MAYBE there should be a forum to showcase tunes / gear reviews...all featuring Gibson guitars...of course...!

Brian

Hi Brian, sometimes you just get a feeling of knowing where to look when you are searching for something. [thumbup] I'm glad you got a good deal with the pedal :)

I'm looking forward to bringing the ideas and tunes floating around in my head to reality. :) I can't get over how technology has advanced, I've still got my old Tascam 4 track tape recorder, which is massive compared to the BOSS BR80. When I've done some recording I'll post in the 'Performance Hall' section of the forum. :)

kind regards, Emma :)

Hi Brian, sometimes you just get a feeling of knowing where to look when you are searching for something. [thumbup] I'm glad you got a good deal with the pedal :)

I'm looking forward to bringing the ideas and tunes floating around in my head to reality. :) I can't get over how technology has advanced, I've still got my old Tascam 4 track tape recorder, which is massive compared to the BOSS BR80. When I've done some recording I'll post in the 'Performance Hall' section of the forum. :)

COOL! Thanks...I'll look forward to that!

Apparently I need to look a little harder at what forums already exist! [blush] Nothing like getting old..and less observant and...I forget what else...

Brian

COOL! Thanks...I'll look forward to that!

Apparently I need to look a little harder at what forums already exist! [blush] Nothing like getting old..and less observant and...I forget what else...

Brian

Hi Brian, I know how you feel about being more observant. The amount of times, I've come onto the forum first thing in the morning without having my morning coffee, and clicked onto the Spain or Netherlands link. It's taken awhile to register that I'm trying to read another language [blush]

The post office PICKED A FINE TIME to be busy! The Micro Vibe was supposed to be delivered today- but it just got to Philly tonight!

Being the patient sort, though, it doesn't affect me at all......

](*,)[woot][scared]

Report to follow...

Brian

Archived