Gibson Brands Forums

Mass killings with knives

Retired

1449540331[/url]' post='1719088']

Retired...

SASS competition that I did was the most fun I had since I was 10.

As I noted before, I didn't even have to buy anything...

m

msp_thumbup.gif You got me on that, I have the hat! But these guys are the greatest. They told me they would let me shoot their period correct guns and load ammo for me. Even my cowboy boots aren't correct for the year. Not sure my hat is either. But I'd have a year to get everything they said. They call themselves the Texas Rangers and meet in Iowa.

Technically if you have a couple of adjustable sight ruger sa in appropriate caliber and a lever rifle in the same caliber (at least a 10- shot capacity) and a side by side 12....

I could send a pic of the guys I shot with in Wyoming.

For local stuff here when we were the nation's largest cattle shipping point, a 3 - button suit and any hat could do. Boots? No big deal. I'm pretty sure you could drop me into 1920 at the "roundup" as a local town guy and nobody would notice much amiss. It ain't much on a costume but it's carried me at a rodeo or two.

Some of the 19th guys didn't dress that much different from guys who live here today, depending on what they're doing.

1449549608[/url]' post='1719124']

Technically if you have a couple of adjustable sight ruger sa in appropriate caliber and a lever rifle in the same caliber (at least a 10- shot capacity) and a side by side 12....

I could send a pic of the guys I shot with in Wyoming.

For local stuff here when we were the nation's largest cattle shipping point, a 3 - button suit and any hat could do. Boots? No big deal. I'm pretty sure you could drop me into 1920 at the "roundup" as a local town guy and nobody would notice much amiss. It ain't much on a costume but it's carried me at a rodeo or two.

Some of the 19th guys didn't dress that much different from guys who live here today, depending on what they're doing.

Thanks Mr. M. msp_thumbup.gif

Archived