Gibson Brands Forums

Bjorn Gelotte Les Paul Custom NGD

maddesthatter

Hey all. Just received my 3rd Bjorn Gelotte Les Paul Custom & wanted to say how amazing these guitars are in every way. Bought it from Zzounds & they were great also. Highy recommend both.

HNGD maddesthatter. [thumbup] Interesting, how did you come by your 3rd BGLPC? When Epiphone gets it right they make very good guitars that really do rival many much more expensive instruments. How is the action, tuning stability, nut, fret leveling and overall fit and finish etc?

HNGD maddesthatter. [thumbup] Interesting, how did you come by your 3rd BGLPC? When Epiphone gets it right they make very good guitars that really do rival many much more expensive instruments. How is the action, tuning stability, nut, fret leveling and overall fit and finish etc?

Everything was fantastic on the guitar. The only changes I made was to restring with D'Addario 9 gauge strings, lowered the action & adjust the truss rod. It plays so great as do my other 2. I would put this guitar up against most if not all Gibson Les Paul non custom shop models!

Archived