Gibson Brands Forums

NEED HELP//ADVICE ON SELLING A KORINA EXPLORER

tyryny

post-77389-076727800 1457384621_thumb.jpgHello all. I am new to this site but I need some advice. In the summer I bought an Epiphone Korina Explorer. The serial says it was made in July 2011. Everything is stock except the strings. I got the guitar set up to fit 9 gauge strings. Would it be smart to sell this guitar with a case that I bought with it? I honestly HATE rosewood boards and medium jumbos and I'm looking to sell this off. How much would it go for? Please any advice would help.

(It is in nearly new condition and comes with strap locks. any advice on how to ship, how much I should price it for, etc. would help a ton. Thanks guys.)

[/font]

Definitely sell it with the case.

An odd-shaped guitar like the Explorer (or Destroyer even) can be hard to find a case for later on.

It is worth $425 USD in that condition.

Very nice axe!!

:)

Thank you! 425 with the case or without it? Just want to get my full money's worth. I'm looking to buy a used Jackson rhoads for 575.

Thank you! 425 with the case or without it? Just want to get my full money's worth. I'm looking to buy a used Jackson rhoads for 575.

I would add fifty bucks for the case, as a negotiating tool, go for $475, and then let them talk you down to $425.

Then everybody's happy.

:unsure:

Archived