Gibson Brands Forums

flying v

sonic

I got one of those O:)

Sonic, What exactly are you asking advice on? Yes, the model exists as Gutiar Junkie posted. I've also seen a '67 style pickguard on the same color body once, although it seems much more uncommon. Or perhaps you're looking at a custom shop model like some sort of 67 reissue? As far as what's a fair price, if it's not custom shop, it shouldn't cost much more than a regular flying v if it's new.

Hope this helps!! the guy in the shop dosent no what is is and just a bit worried that is not worth the money he kept on going on about a korina v which i thought was an epiphone!!! but i dont no that much myself

wp466a0f52_0f.jpg

Hope this helps!! the guy in the shop dosent no what is is and just a bit worried that is not worth the money he kept on going on about a korina v which i thought was an epiphone!!! but i dont no that much myself

wp466a0f52_0f.jpg

A brand new white Flying V cost £799 at CODA Music so the the price seem reasonable enough. The natural is a bit more rare but had the the same list price last time I saw that model there. If it feels right go for it. And try to talk it down some £50-75 if you do. Good luck!

thanks morten m [-o</ i was a bit worried because of the shops lack of knowledge but all seems ok, also comes with gold hardware and a case !!! its been on the shelf a while so will see about a discount for cash!!! thanks again

Archived