Gibson Brands Forums

upgraded epi LP. Jr for $ 100.00

JerseyRay

I stopped in Sam Ash of cherry hill NJ. Dude was showing me a LP JR. Someone traded. He wanted $ 300.00 because of all the upgrades, but they could only give him like $ 50.00 because of what it was, regardless of the updates. Sorry, I don't have a picture, looked like a new guitar so it could only be a year or 2 old. He told me 100.00 bucks, so even with shipping you would get a REALLY NICE LP. jr.

Upgrades: bone nut, symore Duncan pickups, upgraded bridge and replaced tuners with nice Jap tuners. Set up was spot on with 10's. Don't know if the pots were changed, but wouldn't surprise me considering everything else that was done.

I really don't want another guitar, but it was very hard walking away from that for 100.00 bucks. The one sales guy said he might buy it just to gut it. If you want it, better call quick... look up sam ash and use store locater.

I ordered an Epiphone SG (the nice blue one with a vibrola tremolo unit) from Sam Ash. Got it..had a broken neck. Sent it back for a replacement...Got it, also had a broken neck (different spot/place)...Sam Ash...never again.. That's my story and I'm sticking with it...sounds like a real deal though.

Archived