Gibson Brands Forums

Hummingbird Artist

seamonkey

Hi. Opinions on the Hummingbird Artist series, as a guitar, not necessarily as a bird. Similar to? It seems sort of like it's own thing, but respect y'all's opinions, especially as to what years are best, and can't seem to find info on the production years of this guitar, but it seems like an affordable option for a short scale, square shouldered, hog, Gibson, and pretty attractive as well. Thanks, go!

it seems like a bird and an AJ and a SWD had a baby

Hi. Opinions on the Hummingbird Artist series, as a guitar, not necessarily as a bird. Similar to? It seems sort of like it's own thing, but respect y'all's opinions, especially as to what years are best, and can't seem to find info on the production years of this guitar, but it seems like an affordable option for a short scale, square shouldered, hog, Gibson, and pretty attractive as well. Thanks, go!

it seems like a bird and an AJ and a SWD had a baby

Damn! That'd be one UGLY kid😬

Hi. Opinions on the Hummingbird Artist series, as a guitar, not necessarily as a bird. Similar to?

Hi, I own one and am very pleased. I use it mainly for fingerpicking songs. It is bright compared to my HD-28 (obviously). I find that they compliment each other quite nicely.

What else would you like to know?

Archived