Gibson Brands Forums

Not going to work.

bassetman

So, I’ve decided that the Twin reverb is too much for my skills to repair. Installing the power supply and reconstructing missing bits are just too much. But...I found I think a good trade and Fender SFX acoustic amp. It has some cosmetic scuffs from being gigged a bit . It fits my Guitar lineup better ...though the deluxe reverb sounds very clean with the acoustics. The new owner is going to restore the twin to like new. Pictures and impressions tomorrow when the exchange is made. The acoustic amp is worth about the same as the parts to fix the twin and I really don’t need a bigger amp than the deluxe reverb anyway.

So, I’ve decided that the Twin reverb is too much for my skills to repair. Installing the power supply and reconstructing missing bits are just too much. But...I found I think a good trade and Fender SFX acoustic amp. It has some cosmetic scuffs from being gigged a bit . It fits my Guitar lineup better ...though the deluxe reverb sounds very clean with the acoustics. The new owner is going to restore the twin to like new. Pictures and impressions tomorrow when the exchange is made. The acoustic amp is worth about the same as the parts to fix the twin and I really don’t need a bigger amp than the deluxe reverb anyway.

Sweet! It's a good score that keeps on rolling [smile](Didn't comment in your other thread but nice amp and clean up work). Rocking way to wrap up the year.

Be waiting for the pics

Johnny

Sweet! It's a good score that keeps on rolling [smile](Didn't comment in your other thread but nice amp and clean up work). Rocking way to wrap up the year.

Be waiting for the pics

Johnny

Thanks.im heading out into a decent storm to get it done. ;)

Archived