Gibson Brands Forums

Heading to Nashville

Bobbyc5150

Im coming to Nashville next month, via new orleans and memphis.Im in Chester in the UK and a proud double les paul owner. Im really disapointed that the gibson tours have stopped as they have relocated the memphis branch, I'm wondering is there any 'must see' places where i could perhaps see some vintage gibspns whilst im in the states. Any help much appreciated, thanks, Rob

The country music hall of fame is a tourist spot for you. Plus you could go to Gruhns guitars which is legendary and also Carters Vintage guitars too. Oh you will see plenty of cool vintage stuff too. Good luck. If you want a nice Gibson Firebird as a souvenir to take back home with you, I will sell you mine!!!

Im coming to Nashville next month, via new orleans and memphis.Im in Chester in the UK and a proud double les paul owner. Im really disapointed that the gibson tours have stopped as they have relocated the memphis branch, I'm wondering is there any 'must see' places where i could perhaps see some vintage gibspns whilst im in the states. Any help much appreciated, thanks, Rob

Archived