Gibson Brands Forums

ES335 Pickguard

Ian_inaz

M-E

Thanks for your reply. I doubt any of these are the same as the version on a Gibson bought 335.

I have bought  bought a few from different sources  and the difference with the original  I think is in the bevel cut angle. The original shows a lot more white.  I was just wondering if anyone knew why Gibson didnt sell these as they sell Les paul versions. The best one I've found is from Montreaux guitar parts, but for a piece of plastic its expensive!

11 hours ago, Ian_inaz said:

M-E

Thanks for your reply. I doubt any of these are the same as the version on a Gibson bought 335.

I have bought  bought a few from different sources  and the difference with the original  I think is in the bevel cut angle. The original shows a lot more white.  I was just wondering if anyone knew why Gibson didnt sell these as they sell Les paul versions. The best one I've found is from Montreaux guitar parts, but for a piece of plastic its expensive!

Hi Ian,

A Gibson ES-335 remains the same whether you bought it from Gibson or a dealer.

info now supplementing your OP:

1/ You have several pickguards now.

2/ You apparently want to buy one from Gibson.  

I suggest you contact Gibson direct to ask this.

• Like 1