Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson ES-355TD Stereo Output Jack(s)

AkaGaru

1 hour ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Thanks. Most, if not all, of the 355s were stereo. What I was asking is if they made one that had two separate mono output jacks for the two stereo channels. The one in your link has a single stereo, i.e. two channel,  output jack on the front of the guitar.

16 hours ago, AkaGaru said:

Thanks. Most, if not all, of the 355s were stereo. What I was asking is if they made one that had two separate mono output jacks for the two stereo channels. The one in your link has a single stereo, i.e. two channel,  output jack on the front of the guitar.

My BB King had 2 jacks. Its and ES model. I did it once or twice when I owned it. That and the Varitone were pretty much useless features, IMHO. I guess going to 2 different amps can be useful if you want 2 different sounding signals.

You can't see the two jacks in the pic, but there are there on the side by the tone knobs.

gpUengU.jpg

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

46 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

My BB King had 2 jacks. Its and ES model. I did it once or twice when I owned it. That and the Varitone were pretty much useless features, IMHO. I guess going to 2 different amps can be useful if you want 2 different sounding signals.

You can't see the two jacks in the pic, but there are there on the side by the tone knobs.

gpUengU.jpg

Thank you, Sgt. Pepper.