Gibson Brands Forums

Has any one played this DSR Dreadnought

GKingN

Chief justice Roberts fluffed and Obama followed

Exactly, Roberts put the word "faithfully" in the the wrong order. Should have been "faithfully execute the office..." not "execute faithfully......" Anyone who blasts Obama before he's even done anything hasn't been here for the past eight years. My first and last political post on this forum.

• 2 weeks later...

The Thomann website is a really good point of reference - they seem to have most stuff that the like of us drool over and although I've only ordered a couple of things from them before the process has been painless - except for the bit when they ask for the money; that always hurts! Their prices are based on the Euro and as exchange rates fluctuate daily so does the Sterling equivalent - which is how I got my mega-deal. They use DHL and give a shipping number so you can track the location of your precious parcel!

The Thomann website is a really good point of reference - they seem to have most stuff that the like of us drool over and although I've only ordered a couple of things from them before the process has been painless - except for the bit when they ask for the money; that always hurts! Their prices are based on the Euro and as exchange rates fluctuate daily so does the Sterling equivalent - which is how I got my mega-deal. They use DHL and give a shipping number so you can track the location of your precious parcel!

Archived