Gibson Brands Forums

Looking for a Gibson J-45 Custom.

DocBurnz

Hi Doc,

I've been a seller on Reverb for many years. Even though the seller accepts offers, it doesn't mean you have to make one. If it is listed for sale and you want to pay that price, just add it to your cart and it will be sold to you. This is done within Reverb and the seller has no control over it. That said, the seller is in France so besides shipping you would also have to pay import duty and maybe deal with customs hassles, banned woods, etc. Probably best to find one elsewhere. Good luck in your search,

JO'C

There is another one on Reverb in Kansas MO for less than 100 more, but possibly much cheaper shipping?  And no import hassles.  Make an offer on that one. Been listed for 10 months, so they might be getting hungry to move it on.  Not sure I’d care about the little finish ding he mentions if everything else lines up.  Saves me the anxiety of putting the first ding in it myself, lol.  Nice looking guitar, it’s making me turn my head.  

Edit: Oops! Sorry,  I wrote this before I checked the pics.  Yeah, I just noticed it has a white label rather than the usual orange CS, even though the easily replaceable TRC says “custom.”  So, never mind…unless you can get the serial number from the guy and verify it with Gibson.  Maybe a factory error? It looks like it does have the binding, etc. 

Edited by PrairieDog