Gibson Brands Forums

Finish Cracking due to Poor Workmanship

I have a 2019 LP Trad rose gold. It was in its case in the same room as all my other guitars - acoustics and electrics (Gibsons, Fenders, a Martin and a Taylor).  My thermostat is set to 65 so it is not due to a sudden change in temperature but due to poor workmanship, the finish cracked on this guitar ONLY. All my other guitars have no issue. It is also the most recent electric that I bought and it is only 5 years old! The finish cracked in the front, back and even the neck. I tried filing a warranty claim but they said it is not covered even though this is clearly a quality issue. I understand that the finish is excluded from warranty but this claim is for POOR WORKMANSHIP. My other Gibson LP had no issue whatsoever and it was right next to this one. I asked to talk to a manager and they said there is no manager which sounds like a lie to me.  How can there be no manager? Gibson better man up and be accountable for their **** quality.