Gibson Brands Forums

I cant sleep...

dem00n

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't sleep either' date=' dem00n. Of course, I just got home from work about a 1/2 hr ago but I'd still like to sleep. My head is killing me![/quote']

headache?

The only thing that will get rid of my headaches is Coke and Mc D's french fries. The salt, caffeine and carbonation really do wonders. I'm not joking either. I had a terrible headache tonight. Pain medicine didn't help, my combo did.

Yep, headache. Feels like it might be a migraine coming out and I'm fresh outta migraine meds. Dem00n, I work in a hospital. I'd be more specific, but Homz worries about me giving those kind of details out. (Would you believe he used to remind me to look both ways before I cross the road? Told him it was a miracle I lived 25 years without his help).

Yep' date=' headache. Feels like it might be a migraine coming out and I'm fresh outta migraine meds. Dem00n, I work in a hospital. I'd be more specific, but Homz worries about me giving those kind of details out. (Would you believe he used to remind me to look both ways before I cross the road? Told him it was a miracle I lived 25 years without his help).[/quote']

Lol! Its ok i dont need details...ill rape you once im legal...We should all tell stories...i duno im bored.

Dude...my cup from Mc D is still here...the coke taste horrible now...haha.

OMG! mine too!! *giggles like a little school girl*

You know what. I'd try a caffeine/major sugar detox dem00n. Other than a little Ice tea and my occasional medicinal cola I drink no pop and caffeine. Cutting out excess sugar could also help. After I did that, my sleeping problems were improved quite a bit. I mean I still have some troubles but It's much better. I'm mainly awake right now because of my medicinal Coke I needed for my headache.

I know that sounds impossible (especially since you're a teenager - you probably live on Monster drinks) but I think if you gave it a shot it could really help.

At the risk of sounding like a nerd....teens actually have a shift in their biological clocks and they are more alert later in the day/night. They also actually do need more sleep than younger kids.

Or you could go the 'immoral'/'illegal' way and use Vicodin' date=' alcohol, weed etc. to relax and help you fall asleep (not that I've tried all of those) but I recommend the other one first ](*,)[/quote']

I rather like my Ambien...until I start to sleepwalk and end up finding my clothes in strange places all over the house.

Hmm thanks IPI...somone told me eating a banna helps you go to sleep...i found out the guy who told me that was gay.

So... gay people have different sleeping requirements and are full of shi' date='t?? Actually bananas can make you constipated. Have you ever heard of B.R.A.T.? (bananas, rice, applesauce, toast). All of those should be avoided if you are having...er... bm issues.

Also, what the fuc.k is a banna?! default_eusa_wall.gif

Thats why i do better in guitar/video games at night...that explain alot' date=' thanks wicked! IPI...man weed...im saving for a guitar...lol.[/quote']

How much do you have saved up for your guitar? I take about 100 pounds out of each paycheck for my Honey Burst Les Paul and have 260 saved up at the moment i should have my Lester by August.

Les Pauls here are 1,800 pounds.

How much do you have saved up for your guitar? I take about 100 pounds out of each paycheck for my Honey Burst Les Paul and have 260 saved up at the moment i should have my Lester by August.

Les Pauls here are 1' date='800 pounds.[/quote']

I got $400 right now and i found a place where the guitar is cheap are goes for like $800 something.

Archived