Gibson Brands Forums

i must stay away from ebay

lightnin

I know the feeling.. ebay is way too much temptation! One night whilst drinking beer (perhaps a little too much) I bid on a round shoulder in pieces, never assembled, never finished, just bare timber, neck and top detached with the bracing on and the back glued on, no finish not even sanded. God only knows how this thing ever escaped the factory!! Anyway, to my surprise a few days later I found I had won it! It arrived a month ago and I am still looking forsomeone game enough to put it together for me :D

I know the feeling.. ebay is way too much temptation! One night whilst drinking beer (perhaps a little too much) I bid on a round shoulder in pieces' date=' never assembled, never finished, just bare timber, neck and top detached with the bracing on and the back glued on, no finish not even sanded.[/b'] God only knows how this thing ever escaped the factory!! Anyway, to my surprise a few days later I found I had won it! It arrived a month ago and I am still looking forsomeone game enough to put it together for me =D>

I'd like to buy that from you if you can't get it finished!

Archived