Gibson Brands Forums

Big bad wolf

Rockin365

A bit of light hearted humour for your entertainment ;o)

The big bad wolf said,

'i'll huff and puff and i'll blow your house down'.

The little piggy stared him straight in the eye and said,

'go away or i will sneeze on ya'

Growing up in the 50's, Looney Tunes provided a lot of musical education. Bugs Bunny and opera go hand in hand.

Seeing them now on line is the first time for me to see many of them in color, we had only black and white TV in my youth. At least TV existed then.

Growing up in the 50's' date=' Looney Tunes provided a lot of musical education. Bugs Bunny and opera go hand in hand.

Seeing them now on line is the first time for me to see many of them in color, we had only black and white TV in my youth. At least TV existed then.[/quote']

That's one reason I miss the Peewee Herman show.

They showed all the old cartoons from the earliest days of cartoons, and they were just the weirdest, most fascinating stuff. The people who produced them were pioneers, and had no preconceived notions or boundaries.

Kids these days get crap for cartoons. so I buy my grand kids CDs of all the old stuff. They love it too.

I never saw the Pee Wee Herman show but those old 'toons would have been reason enough to watch it. I too have gotten some of the older cartoons for my grandsons, nothing newer than Rocky and Bullwinkle. The creativity in them helps young brains develop. Look at me...oh, maybe not.

Archived