Gibson Brands Forums

Can you order a Gibson Tom Delonge signature on this site?

h1117

I keep trying to find a Gibson Tom Delonge signature. This guy said that you can order them online from Gibson Custom Shop. I looked but didn't find it. I found the epiphone model but not the gibson. It's making me mad. If you can't find a product here does that mean they don't have it or can I call or something? I just really want one.

I keep trying to find a Gibson Tom Delonge signature. This guy said that you can order them online from Gibson Custom Shop. I looked but didn't find it. I found the epiphone model but not the gibson. It's making me mad. If you can't find a product here does that mean they don't have it or can I call or something? I just really want one.

This is a forum.

It's pretty much a bunch of guitar freaks, yakking endlessy about guitars. We argue sometimes.

:-k

Yes. You can order a Custom Shop Guitar right here. Just pm me your credit card #.

;)

I'm kidding.

Call Gibson. They can hook you up.

We just drink beer, here, pretty much.

Just sayin'.

Murph.

• 2 weeks later...

I think you have your answer. If you want a new T. Delonge, its gonna be an Epiphone. But at least you will get a genuine Gibson Dirty Fingers pickup in the bridge, a feature not found on most Epiphones.

I would do an internet search for the Gibson model, and when you find one, in someones shop gathering dust, buy it. That model was recently on this site as a Gibson. It may be difficult to find used. Call Memphis Custom Shop...information please!

Archived