Gibson Brands Forums

Non guitar related, conecting plasma TV sets in series question

Giant

Hi mates, I have run into a problem with some plasma tv sets, I need to wire them so that the same image comes out of all of them, in my ignorance I thought I could link them using the video 1 (in) and video out rca conectors but it seems it does not work that way.

Has anyone here had experience with that kind of thing?

I need that completely set up for tomorrow.

Thanks for your help folks, that's why this comunity is the best on the net. The best of the best.

Maybe if I also wrote "bush is god" and "obama is god" the bunch of you would have answered.

Thanks for your help folks' date=' that's why this comunity is the best on the net. The best of the best.

Maybe if I also wrote "bush is god" and "obama is god" the bunch of you would have answered.[/quote']

LOL! Well, I don't really know because I don't have a plasma TV or any experience with them but I BELIEVE it should work if you twist the red wire from the connecting block inside the first set to the green wire in the second set. If that doesn't work and nothing catches fire or blows up and you don't shock the living dog-snot outta your bad self, then you might just stick a piece of wire into the back of the first set, where the HDMI connection goes, and run it to all the other sets. I BELIEVE that will do something but, since I have no experience with plasma TV I'm just guessing. I just didn't want you to be disappointed in our all-knowing forum. Don't wanna let a brother down, y'know.

Cheapest way is to use a coaxial cable splitter. They are very cheap. But then you need a source with a coaxial output.

I've wired up to 6 plasma tvs in series usung the conectors in the back but it is a thing that works one day and doesnt work the other... sorry I haven't figured it out yet.

No doubt you have HDMI input on your Plasma?

You need an HDMI Distribution box

here's one:

http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/SIMA-PRODUCTS-VS-HD14-/80-6840

80-6840.jpg

Actually that looks like some kind of a selector box for multiple plasmas. What you need is a Distribution box that has one input and various outputs ... The one pictured above seems to be opposite. Try Radio Shake or another electronics store.... Or better yet a place that specializes in video...

Archived