Gibson Brands Forums

Garage Band for Macintosh

Californiaman

My business partner is one of the top sound engineers in europe' date=' no1 last year no2 this, SO i Guess its a beta version if it's not 8. Maybe it's 8?[/quote']

I've got Garageband 08.

I don't like the fact that if I want to go to the web, it has to be through the Macintosh Podcast. I have to sign up for a 60 trial and then I suspect I have to pay for it.

Otherwise, sharing music will have to be done through a filesharing sight. Maybe Myspace (didn't want to do that just yet).

I'm having a ton of issues with it. Sometimes my guitar works and sometimes it doesn't. When it does work, the guitar isn't loud enough and I have to turn everything else right down. I even bought an iMic but it didn't help. I'll figure it out but it is frustrating. I don't use it to record, I just try setting up a drum beat and a bass riff and try jamming with it. Yes, Jamming with my computer. Never thought I'd say that. Great program, though.

Are Nine,

it sounds like you are having more problems than I have had.

As far as the the guitar volumes it helps if you turn off the computer's internal microphone.

Also, there are two volumes, one on the individual guitar, bass, drum track and a master at the bottom of the program.

Hope I was able to help you.

Archived