Gibson Brands Forums

just an idea

deepblue

Perhaps a fair way to keep the peace here and have the boys behaving would be to give a warning, then if that

doesnt work, a weeks suspension and the mods "zero" their post count.

Some guys ( no names ) wear a post count like a badge of honour or a right of passage.

They may think twice if thats on the line.

my two cents...

Perhaps a fair way to keep the peace here and have the boys behaving would be to give a warning' date=' then if that

doesnt work, a weeks suspension and the mods "zero" their post count.

Some guys ( no names ) wear a post count like a badge of honour or a right of passage.

They may think twice if thats on the line.

my two cents...[/quote']

The last time the idealists had an idea it backfired. Perhaps we stop having ideas. That's my idea of a good idea.

If you walk when it says DON'T WALK then expect to get hit by the bus!

+1

I personally thought he was doing it on purpose, with that last batch of pathetic "Everybody look at me -- I'm a liberal!" threads, which came right after the warnings. Reminds me of when I was a kid, rasing h*** with my brother when we were supposed to be sleeping. My mom yells: "you kids keep it down!" but we pay her no mind and keep making noise. She yells again: "I TOLD YOU TO KEEP IT DOWN!" We don't. She comes to our room and says: "If I hear one more peep out of you, you're gonna get it!" She turns her back and starts walking down the hall and my brother shouts: "PEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!"

Archived