Gibson Brands Forums

Little Lady

Cruznolfart

A vertically-challenged lady goes into her OB/GYN and says "Doc, sometimes I'm so sore "down there" it hurts to walk. I don't know what's wrong."

The doctor picks the little lady up and sets her on the exam table and says "let's have a look". He examines her thoroughly and finds nothing out of the ordinary, so he asks his patient to tell him as much as she can about her symptoms. She says "The one thing I'm sure of is it happens every time it rains, and that's the only time it happens." This confuses the doctor even more and together they decide she should come to see him right away the next time it happens.

So, a few weeks later there's a change of weather and it rains for several days in a row. On the third day of rain, the little lady calls the doc and says she needs to see him right away. She goes to the office and says her problem is back, so the doctor picks her up again and performs another exam, this time noticing very obvious signs of severe irritation "down there". He says "I think I see the problem" and gets some surgical scissors, alchohol and swabs and begins snipping away between the little woman's thighs. Finally he says "There, that should do it" and, setting her down on the floor suggests she try walking around a little bit to check his work.

The lady takes a few hesitant steps, then a few more, finally almost jumping for joy and saying "It worked! It doesn't hurt anymore! What did you do?"

"Oh" said the doctor, "I just snipped a couple inches off the tops of your galoshes."

Wicked1 was making a joke about an OB/GYN convention' date=' but I can't repeat it. Suffice to say it has something to do with one's olfactory sense. :-k [/quote']

In any *other* situation, a man would get turned on by such things. When you start talking Pap smears, suddenly, they get all squeamish!!

I'd like to know where else you could get away with calling something a "whiff test."

Sorry......I'm just cracking myself over here....

Archived