Gibson Brands Forums

Elantric, please clean up after yourself.

?_?

8. Before you start a topic, perform a search to see if the question or topic you wish to create has been made before. If it has, post in the topic that already exists. Duplicate topics will be moved or closed.

The Prime Objective

http://forums.gibson.com/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=21199

The Prime Objective

http://forums.gibson.com/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=21200

We have rules here.

Guys I don't want to be an asshole here but if you have any problem with the mods you can always contact them via PM, if I were you I would contact the mod in question first, if that fails I would contact the other mod so that he can intercede for me and talk to the mod in question.

If that fails, I would contact the all mighty Shadow himself.

Venting here will only end with people filling requests to get you banned.

Guys I don't want to be an asshole here but if you have any problem with the mods you can always contact them via PM' date=' if I were you I would contact the mod in question first, if that fails I would contact the other mod so that he can intercede for me and talk to the mod in question.

If that fails, I would contact the all mighty Shadow himself.

Venting here will only end with people filling requests to get you banned.[/quote']

I have PM'd elantric, Ksdaddy and shadow. The only one to respond was ksdaddy. He is going to pass on my concerns.

I guess the only thing we can do now is wait then, I dont think shadow is on right now, but he should be on monday (remember those shoe/purse selling bots that plagued the forum a while ago? they did so during the weekend as the admin and sometimes the mods don't work sat-sun).

I know how you feel w1, I am a little pissed off because of Homz's ban myself (specially since I noticed Neo is still around).

Archived