Gibson Brands Forums

Musiciansfriend schedualled manteniance, get a 20% discount coupon

Thundergod

I just got that message after trying to enter an item in their site... so maybe one of you guys in the states can use it.

The message said something like "Scheduled Maintenance

The Musician's Friend website is temporarily offline for maintenance.

Please accept our apology and receive a

20% discount

on your order placed now in either our contact center at 1-800-391-8762 or with our trading partner www.music123.com. Use coupon code 20PCT.

Click "Try Again" to see if we're back."

I'm hoping this lasts through the morning... I need to clear the purchase with someone else before I do it.

If it is... happy Reverse Flying V day. If it isn't, happy Hofner Contemporary Series Violin Bass day... If that's not... happy Inspired by 1964 Texan day.

On a related note, does the Reverse Flying V include a case? Before I order one on my own...

I'm hoping this lasts through the morning... I need to clear the purchase with someone else before I do it.

If it is... happy Reverse Flying V day. If it isn't' date=' happy Hofner Contemporary Series Violin Bass day... If that's not... happy Inspired by 1964 Texan day.

On a related note, does the Reverse Flying V include a case? Before I order one on my own...[/quote']

I bought the Hofner contemporary bass from them earlier this year and they were great. They also included the hard case with it for the same price as GC had listed without a case or gig bag.

Archived