Gibson Brands Forums

Pitbulls and guitar forums

Cruznolfart

Enjoyed the story Crusin... I love animals too. You gotta ask yourself what's wrong with someone who doesn't like animals and if animals don't like someone you better find out why' date=' there's something wrong with that person... The nose knows....[/quote']

Hi Dave, you're welcome, glad you enjoyed it. You're very right; if the critters don't feel comfortable with someone/something it's foolish to disregard their hints. I've come to rely very heavily on the senses of our animal pals. I can't smell...and my hearing's not what it once was. Watching the dog and cats as they move about the place gives me lots of clues as to what's going on. Especially early in the morning or after dark in the evening. They won't let me get skunked...I hope! [biggrin]

Buddy' date=' my Golden Retriever, will be 14 next month. Trust me, he runs the house. He gets whatever he wants, eats what we eat, goes where we go.... spoiled rotten, the way it should be.

[img']http://i33.tinypic.com/54hym8.jpg[/img]

Awww. Buddy! We LIKES Buddy! What a fine ol' boy. And you're absolutely right; spoil 'em. They'll forgive you. [woot]

Archived