Gibson Brands Forums

Vintage Guitar, Amplifier, String Instrument Show

recsec

In case anyone is in the Pensacola, Florida area this Sunday.

A Used & Vintage Guitar, Amplifier and String Instrument Sale will be at the Gulf Pines KOA Clubhouse, this Sunday from

9:30 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.

According to the flyer, Dealers and collectors will be buying and trading on used gear as well as offering some great deals on new & used guitars and equipment.

Location is at Exit 31 of I-10 at Highway 87 Milton Fl.

Could be interesting.

I just talked to one of the guys who is selling some guitars at the show, and as of today they have 10 confirmed vendors and will have over 100 guitars. This is a first time event for the gentleman who is putting this on, so we are hoping for a good turnout.

It might be a good time to escape the cold. Current temps are mid 60's with light rain[cool]

I hope we have a lot of people show up for this. It should be interesting, plus it's a good way to meet fellow musicians in a setting that is not a bar or club.

Depends on Prices!

Still paying for Christmas. My son 16 year old wrecked his truck on the last day of school so of course Dad has to koff up the deductable and pay for the ticket and son will owe me big time! LOL

But I will be at work that afternoon anyway. But I do have a couple of friends going with specific instructions and my phone number.:-k

Archived