Gibson Brands Forums

i want to overhaul my epiphone lp junior special electric guitar

bbyhuey23

bigsby bridge p-90 pickup new neck. my question is what is the seating for the epiphone lp junior special electric guitar neck. what kind of quality guitar necks are compatable with this rig? the body on this thing is great for a cheapo guitar but i can't find any info anywhere on neck specifications.[crying][drool][crying] [crying]

considered that and may still go that rout but are u aware of any compatable necks out there anyhow? gotta use what u got right? van halen made his fist guitar out of a P.O.S. for like 50 or 75 bucks.yes it is a 4-bolt neck 24 and 3/4 inch scale neck

considered that and may still go that rout but are u aware of any compatable necks out there anyhow? gotta use what u got right? van halen made his fist guitar out of a P.O.S. for like 50 or 75 bucks.yes it is a 4-bolt neck 24 and 3/4 inch scale neck

I understand.......I learned about modifiction of guitars in a similar way......but yout guitar retails for $129 so

it is not worth any investment really of money..........one P-90 pickup is worth mor than the whole guitar......

but if you must work on that specific guitar ............keep at it.........the parts are available.

Archived