Gibson Brands Forums

Genz Benz, Awesome Stuff!!

doublecutjr

Hey............ I think that the Genz Benz cabinets are awesome. I have the G-Flex 2x12 ported cab. Reliable, nice low end crunch and you have plenty of options. I use the stereo set up with a Crown DA-75 for my personal rack. I had the opportunity to actually speak with the owner, Jeff Genzler, what great guy, he actually answers the phone in the factory and he'll answer any questions you have personally. Although I have several different cabs from vintage 4x12 Marshalls to vintage Fenders, I use my Genz Benz the most in my studio. I originally heard about them from George Lynch who I had the opportunity to work with back in the late 90's. George, living in Arizona, became friends with Jeff and at one point in time, was endorsing the Genz Benz G-Flex. I tried one of Goerge's out while on tour and fell in love with it. They also make a killer acoustic amp called the Shenandoah (spelling) that's just awesome. Any body else use the GB line? If not, try em out, they will really surprise you.

Hey............ I think that the Genz Benz cabinets are awesome. I have the G-Flex 2x12 ported cab. Reliable' date=' nice low end crunch and you have plenty of options. I use the stereo set up with a Crown DA-75 for my personal rack. I had the opportunity to actually speak with the owner, Jeff Genzler, what great guy, he actually answers the phone in the factory and he'll answer any questions you have personally. Although I have several different cabs from vintage 4x12 Marshalls to vintage Fenders, I use my Genz Benz the most in my studio. I originally heard about them from George Lynch who I had the opportunity to work with back in the late 90's. George, living in Arizona, became friends with Jeff and at one point in time, was endorsing the Genz Benz G-Flex. I tried one of Goerge's out while on tour and fell in love with it. They also make a killer acoustic amp called the Shenandoah (spelling) that's just awesome. Any body else use the GB line? If not, try em out, they will really surprise you.[/quote']

I can testify to the quality of the Genz Benz products, I own a Shenandoah Acoustic Enclosure, I had a question about the amp, called the service number one day and Jeff Genzler answered the phone. Godin is the only other company I know of who has the same level of service.

Archived