Gibson Brands Forums

FRESH POTS!!!!

ShredAstaire

Nice...i had the good fortune of meeting and hanging with him for a couple of hours backstage at a Queens of the Stone Age show in Chicago a few years back. Great guy...very funny and very "normal"....

Amazing experience no doubt!

FRESH POTS!!!!

Nice...i had the good fortune of meeting and hanging with him for a couple of hours backstage at a Queens of the Stone Age show in Chicago a few years back. Great guy...very funny and very "normal"....

Amazing experience no doubt!

FRESH POTS!!!!

Awesome...did you meet Josh? I have read he can be an a$$hole. I'd rather form my own opinion but I'm curious if the rumors are true. Sharon Osborne hates him. Not that I care what she thinks but she's only one person I have read about that didn't care for him.

Awesome...did you meet Josh? I have read he can be an a$$hole. I'd rather form my own opinion but I'm curious if the rumors are true. Sharon Osborne hates him. Not that I care what she thinks but she's only one person I have read about that didn't care for him.

Yes we met Josh and Nick (old bassist)....

Josh was a cock (we only stayed with him for a bit - just came off really arrogant). I purposely did not mention that I was a huge Kyuss fan because I know he hates talking about Kyuss but yeah...just not really so friendly.

Nick was on all kinds of drugs....he was really into talking to us...and WAS open to talking about Kyuss...but his eyes were all bugged out and he was too intense.

So we spent most of the time with Dave and his gf at the time (now wife), Jordan...she was ultra cool too and pretty cute!

Great night!!!

Yes we met Josh and Nick (old bassist)....

Josh was a cock (we only stayed with him for a bit - just came off really arrogant). I purposely did not mention that I was a huge Kyuss fan because I know he hates talking about Kyuss but yeah...just not really so friendly.

Nick was on all kinds of drugs....he was really into talking to us...and WAS open to talking about Kyuss...but his eyes were all bugged out and he was too intense.

So we spent most of the time with Dave and his gf at the time (now wife)' date=' Jordan...she was ultra cool too and pretty cute!

Great night!!![/quote']

Oh noooo the rumors are true. Dave seems cool.

Yeah he was a good dude from the couple of hours i spent with him.....he let us run rampant on the Rider table (as much beer/liquor etc as we wanted)...

AND...we took a shot of Crown with him before he hit the stage....we were part of his ritual!!!!!!! So awesome!

AND...we took a shot of Crown with him before he hit the stage....we were part of his ritual!!!!!!! So awesome!

A shot of Crown? What? Lager? Coke?...How does one have a shot of a Crown lager!? Man...what a let down musos are these daze...

Archived