Gibson Brands Forums

My rig

Hthomas

I changed up my rig a bit. I thought I'd post it on here and see what you guys think.

its very simple.

i made my pedal board much smaller, and only have the effects i use.

mxr carbon copy delay

volume pedal

dunlop purple stereo tremolo

mxr evh flanger

mxr flanger

dunlop crybaby

tuner

I play through an EVH 5150iii Head, and a 2 12 avatar cab with hellatone 60s, as well as a blackheart little giant. I use the BH for a small gig i do every week. I use the visual sound son of hyde distortion pedal with the BH. Im in the process of modding it to be true bypass. it sucks the tone out just way to much!

cables - bullet cable coil cords! - they rock!

guitars- stating the obvious haha! LP's- r8, studio

what you guys think? any tips?

26000_377298086155_710486155_442381.jpg

You have had the 5150 3 almost a year now. Any gigs with it yet? I love my first gen 5150 so much but its just way too much power for me. Gotta get a smaller amp for gigs; still leaning towards the egnator 30 watt

guitarest! man its been awhile! how ya been man? I have used it! alot of great comments about the tone! it is very powerful! thats why I got that blackheart, i do a small gig every suunday night and the 5150 is too big for that room.

i was thinking bout a egnater renegade, it can go from 65 to 18, that be good through my 2x12 cab I bet. whatcha think?

That's probably the same number you'd find on a Mesa except his are all in a single line.

Yea' date=' but the Mesa will have just as many on the back, along with a dozen little mini toggles......

Nice amp, but Mesa always wins the "most knobs/switches" wars.......

[lol

Archived