Gibson Brands Forums

Be Careful Crossing The Street

Californiaman

And you wonder why your auto insurance premiums are so high.

The first video showed a terrible which to happen to Shawn and I pray for his recovery.

However, The drive of the car was not cited. Shawn's story has a huge hole in it you could drive a bus through, but the car owner's insurance 'settled' with Shawn.

Settled? The local Jean-de-arms determined the drive was not at fault. Shawn claimed to have no memory of the accident, nor the 2 preceding hours before the accident. Later in his interview he said he exited the bus to see the sidewalk blocked, looked at traffic and thought he saw an opening and took it..... Sean, your story doesn't add up.

The insurance company had an air tight case for pedestrian error, whereby the pedestrian could be found liable for the auto's damage.... but the Insurance company paid out anyway?

He may have a case against the city bus authority for letting him off in a dangerous area, but the auto driver's insurance? I'd have found for the driver if I had been on the jury.

Second video:

They really got to put those 'DONT WALK' signs in an additional language, NitWit. Maybe a crossing gate to keep the sheeple from crossing against the light? Maybe some punji sticks just off the curb?

Archived